Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thundercats!!!!

So I watched the first episode of Thundercats last night. It was fanfuckingtastic. I only watched one episode because my girlfriend will be coming out to visit me soon from California and I want to save all that joy and excitment to share with her. I did however watch the special feature "Feel the magic, hear the roar!" starring Wil Wheaton. Ok well maybe not starring but he is the only name they feature on the box set. Wil Wheaton is an actor, writer and blog reader. My brother has read his books and says they are well written, almost as if you are there living out the words. My brother has great taste so I believe him and will go look for these books at my local bookstore as should anyone else who is able to read. Anyway the point is, Wil was pretty funny in his parts of the interviews. I don't know if he was trying to be funny but it reminded me of myself. You get so excited talking about something so cool and you begin to get into the show and make noises that the cartoon makes. It was great. I actually have an audition today for a cartoon that has to do with ancient Egypt. I didn't want to get to Mummra's part and get that voice stuck in my head and have that come out at the audition. It's nothing like Thundercats, from what I've been told think of Laura Croft mixed with Indiana Jones. It sounds like it should be fun, I'm trying out for Osiris so lets all think happy and good thoughts for me.

1 comment:

Caddie said...

I'm so lost! Earlier posts there was a wife; now it's a girlfriend!